1. Hire a comedian who can poke some fun at your CEO, do an impersonation of him, or even make light of your industry as a whole.
2. Hire a magician that can incorporate your sales message into his magic, or cut your CEO or receptionist in half. He might even be able to vanish the CEO, much to the delight of the employees.
3. Book a vocal improvisation group to take requests and spin them into a funny performance.
4. Have a musician write a song about your company and play it at the event.
5. Hire a celebrity impersonator to come to the event and sign autographs and take pictures with guests.
6. Book a caricature artist to draw personalized sketches of each employee at the company. These are fun souvenirs as well.
7. Book a digital caricature artist who composes his or her photos digitally on a computer right in front of your eyes. They can even personalize the backdrop to reflect the company
or event. This is a great souvenir for the guests to take home.
8. Book a balloon artist that makes the life size figures such as Disney characters, scenery like palm trees, huge company logos, and more. The balloon artist can do these figures with everyone watching making it an experience to watch the balloons being put together.
9. How about a strolling juggler who can mingle through the cocktail hour.
10. Book a stilt walker to make a big announcement for your company at an annual conference or meeting. It is a fun and guaranteed way to get everyone’s attention.
11. A clown is a great option for events with children or families. There are also evil clowns for events with no kids or around Halloween.
12. Book a palm reader to make psychic predictions about the future of the company or to tell people’s fortunes.
13. Hire a reality TV star to interact with guests. They are far less money than big time Hollywood celebrities.
14. Book a tribute band to play the songs of an artist that is popular among the guests.
15. An a cappella group can perform on stage or stroll through the event during a cocktail hour or dinner.
16. Hire a symphony orchestra to play at the event. You will need to consider space requirements for this type of an act.
17. You could have a mime act out a corporate message to employees or event customers.
18. Book a DJ to play only requested songs or songs from a certain era such as the 80’s
19. Break dancers can be lots of fun. They are generally young, hip, and add a sense of youth to an event.
20. How about a mariachi band for some festive music.
21. A steel drum band can be a nice addition to a high end gala event.
22. Booking a fire eater can be a great way to kick off the launch of a hot new product or service.
23. Carolers can be nice addition to any holiday event.
24. A living statue can be a great idea for almost any event. Make sure you ask for a living statue that matches closely to the theme of your event or meeting.
25. Booking a cirque act is a great idea when the event needs something remarkable or to get a buzz going. Make sure you can accommodate for the space some of the cirque acts require.
26. A snake charmer is a unique way break up a meeting or attract a crowd at an event.
27. Hire a mentalist to read the minds of the guests. This is creative way that the performer can interact with the audience.